Philly Mashed Potatoes
These are a 'can't miss' for any dinner! Excellent!
- 4 potatoes, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- ½ (6 ounce) can French-fried onions, crushed
- 1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- 2. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain and mash.
- 3. In a large mixing bowl combine mashed potatoes, cream cheese, onion, eggs, flour, salt and pepper. Using an electric mixer, beat on medium speed for several minutes. Spoon mixture into a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish and top with crushed fried onions.
- 4. Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
serving: 4 servings
calories: 544.8 kcal
carbohydrates: 52 g
protein: 11.1 g
saturated fat: 16.1 g
cholesterol: 154.6 mg
sodium: 536.3 mg
fiber: 3.8 g
sugar: 3 g