Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry from Birds Eye®
A delicious beef and broccoli stir fry is on the table is less than 30 minutes with handy prepared veggies and rice.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless sirloin steak, cut into thin slices
- 1 (14 ounce) bag Birds Eye® Recipe Ready Broccoli Stir Fry
- ½ cup prepared stir-fry sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) bag Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Long Grain White Rice, cooked according to package directions*
- 1. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook steak, stirring frequently, 6 minutes or until almost done. Remove steak; keep warm.
- 2. Add Recipe Ready Broccoli Stir Fry and continue cooking, stirring frequently, 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add back steak and stir-fry sauce and cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes or until heated through.**
- 3. Serve over prepared rice and sprinkle, if desired, with chopped peanuts.
serving: 4 servings
calories: 308 kcal
carbohydrates: 26.9 g
protein: 23 g
saturated fat: 2 g
cholesterol: 38.9 mg
sodium: 351.3 mg
fiber: 2.4 g
sugar: 4.5 g