Blueberry White Chocolate Macadamia Muffins
These quick blueberry muffins with white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts are drizzled with more white chocolate for a delicious snack.
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (7 ounce) packages Martha White® Blueberry Flavored Muffin Mix
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup white baking chips
- ¾ cup chopped salted macadamia nuts
- ⅓ cup white baking chips
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray 12 medium muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray or line with paper baking cups.
- 2. Stir together muffin mix and 1 cup milk in large bowl just until moistened. Fold in 1/2 cup baking chips and 1/2 cup macadamia nuts. Fill muffin cups about 3/4 full. Sprinkle 1/4 cup macadamia nuts over batter. Bake 13 to 16 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 2 to 3 minutes in pan. If not using liners, loosen sides of muffins with knife. Remove from pan.
- 3. Microwave 1/3 cup baking chips and 1 teaspoon milk in uncovered microwave safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH power for 45 seconds. Stir until smooth. If necessary, microwave in 15 second intervals until chocolate is melted. Drizzle over muffins.
serving: 12 muffins
calories: 280.9 kcal
carbohydrates: 34.2 g
protein: 3.2 g
saturated fat: 5.4 g
cholesterol: 9.3 mg
sodium: 172 mg
fiber: 0.7 g
sugar: 8.4 g