Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan
Asparagus is a yummy vegetable you can use for a side dish or appetizer.
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, tough ends trimmed
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2. Spray the inside of a 9x13 casserole dish with olive oil cooking spray. Place asparagus in the dish and lightly spray spears with cooking spray.
- 3. Sprinkle asparagus with Parmesan cheese, sea salt, and garlic powder.
- 4. Roast in preheated oven until fork easily punctures thickest part of stem, about 12 minutes.
serving: 4 servings
calories: 46 kcal
carbohydrates: 4.7 g
protein: 4.4 g
saturated fat: 0.9 g
cholesterol: 4.4 mg
sodium: 660.1 mg
fiber: 2.3 g
sugar: 2.2 g