Chicken Cheddar Shells
Chicken Cheddar Shells with shredded chicken, broccoli, white Cheddar and creamy Alfredo sauce, is a simply delicious dish your family will love.
- 6 slices bacon strips, cooked and chopped
- 8 ounces medium shell pasta
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups shredded cooked breast meat from deli rotisserie chicken
- 30 buttery round crackers
- 1 cup Alfredo sauce
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- 6 ounces shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Aluminum foil
- 1. Cook bacon in microwave following package instructions. Chop bacon coarsely; set aside. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2. Cook pasta following package instructions. Stir in broccoli and chicken during last minute of cook time.
- 3. Crush crackers and place in bottom of 9-inch square baking dish. Drain pasta mixture thoroughly and return to pan.
- 4. Stir in remaining ingredients until well blended; spoon mixture over crackers in baking dish. Cover dish with foil; bake 12-15 minutes or until hot and broccoli is tender. Serve.
serving: 6 servings
calories: 710.2 kcal
carbohydrates: 42.9 g
protein: 32.3 g
saturated fat: 15.9 g
cholesterol: 100 mg
sodium: 1251.6 mg
fiber: 2.5 g
sugar: 5 g