A great way to add some zip to your cauliflower. This recipe is low-carb and resembles a loaded potato! Very unique and down right tasty!
- 1 head cauliflower
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon dry ranch salad dressing mix (such as Hidden Valley Ranch®)
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon butter, cut into small pieces, or more to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add cauliflower, cover, and steam until very tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Transfer cauliflower to a bowl, mash, and strain excess water.
- 3. Mix cauliflower, sour cream, Cheddar cheese, ranch dressing mix, onion powder, and garlic powder together in a 9-inch baking dish; top with butter.
- 4. Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling, 30 to 45 minutes.
serving: 4 servings
calories: 195.9 kcal
carbohydrates: 9.8 g
protein: 8.2 g
saturated fat: 9.2 g
cholesterol: 38.4 mg
sodium: 226.9 mg
fiber: 3.6 g
sugar: 3.8 g