Goat Cheese and Arugula over Penne
This is a quick, easy, and elegant dish. Serve as a main course with a good loaf of bread, or as a side dish.
- 5 ½ ounces goat cheese
- 2 cups coarsely chopped arugula, stems included
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 1. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
- 2. Crumble goat cheese into a large serving bowl. Add arugula, cherry tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, and salt and pepper.
- 3. Drain pasta, and toss with goat cheese mixture.
serving: 6 servings
calories: 316.7 kcal
carbohydrates: 29.7 g
protein: 11 g
saturated fat: 6.8 g
cholesterol: 20.5 mg
sodium: 334 mg
fiber: 1.7 g
sugar: 2.1 g