Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Pumpkin Pie Custard
Tastes just like the real thing. Bake in a gluten-free pie crust and you've got pumpkin pie.
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- ½ (14 ounce) can coconut cream
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8x8-inch baking dish.
- 2. Whisk pumpkin puree, coconut cream, brown sugar, almond milk, eggs, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice together in a bowl to form a smooth batter. Pour batter into baking dish.
- 3. Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 45 minutes.
serving: 6 servings
calories: 240.9 kcal
carbohydrates: 42 g
protein: 3.4 g
saturated fat: 5.7 g
cholesterol: 62 mg
sodium: 220.4 mg
fiber: 2.2 g
sugar: 37.6 g