Classic, versatile veggie loaf can be made in muffin cups for a mini variation.
- 1 tablespoon Spectrum Naturals® Olive Oil Extra Virgin
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 (340 gram) packages Yves Veggie Cuisine® Original Veggie Ground Round
- ⅓ cup dry breadcrumbs
- ⅓ cup ketchup
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. Heat oil in large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add onion; cook, stirring, for 6 minutes, until soft. Stir in garlic, cook for 1 minute.
- 3. In large bowl, mix together egg, ground round, breadcrumbs, ketchup, thyme and seasoning salt until well combined. Stir in onion and garlic.
- 4. Line a 8-1/2 x 4-1/2-inch (22 x 12 cm) loaf pan with foil; lightly oil. Spoon mixture into pan and spread evenly.
- 5. Bake in the preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes.
serving: 4 servings
calories: 301.9 kcal
carbohydrates: 27 g
protein: 31.3 g
saturated fat: 1 g
cholesterol: 46.5 mg
sodium: 1225.8 mg
fiber: 7.2 g
sugar: 9.5 g