My kids love these burgers!!! They do not shrink up much and have great flavor. The pepperoni adds just enough kick!!!
- 1 pound ground beef
- ¼ pound pepperoni sausage, minced
- ¼ cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Preheat the grill for high heat.
- 2. In a bowl, mix the beef, pepperoni, bread crumbs, garlic, salt, and pepper. Form into burger patties.
- 3. Oil the grill grate. Place burger patties on the grill, and cook 5 minutes on each side, or until well done.
serving: 6 servings
calories: 246.7 kcal
carbohydrates: 3.5 g
protein: 17.7 g
saturated fat: 6.3 g
cholesterol: 65.8 mg
sodium: 428.1 mg
fiber: 0.2 g
sugar: 0.2 g