Dee's Chocolate Peppermint Milk Shake
You want some fries with that shake! Ha! Hey ya'll, thank y'all sooo much for your feed back on my dark chocolate granola and giving me 4.5 stars! I am a huge fan of Chick-Fil-A®'s Seasonal Peppermint shake, so I decided, why not make my own at home! Saves me gas, time and money! I decided to keep it as simple as possible, and family friendly, so you can make it with the kids, nieces, nephews, baby cousins, or who else wants to help! I hope y'all enjoy it, let me know! I'd love your feedback also! Pour into cup, grab a straw, and enjoy!
- 5 ice cubes
- 5 hard peppermint candies
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips (such as Ghirardelli® 60% Dark Chocolate)
- 4 scoops softened vanilla bean ice cream, or more to taste
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract, or to taste
- 3 drops red food coloring
- ½ cup skim milk, or as needed
- 1. Blend ice cubes, peppermint candies, and chocolate chips together in a blender until evenly blended and slightly grainy. Add ice cream, peppermint extract, and red food coloring; blend until smooth. Add milk and blend until desired consistency is reached.