Gluten-Free Parmesan Dill Flatbread
Since I quit eating wheat, I am always trying to find different types of bread recipes I like. This is one of the few that pass the test. Great with hummus!
- 2 cups garbanzo bean flour
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dill
- 1 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups water, divided
- ¼ cup olive oil, divided, or as needed
- 1. Combine garbanzo bean flour, Parmesan cheese, dill, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl. Stir in 1 1/2 cups water and 3 tablespoons olive oil. Set dough aside to rest, about 30 minutes.
- 2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a large pizza pan with remaining olive oil.
- 3. Mix remaining 1/2 cup water into dough; turn out onto prepared pizza pan.
- 4. Bake in preheated oven until top is golden brown, about 10 minutes.
serving: 1 loaf
calories: 102.2 kcal
carbohydrates: 9.3 g
protein: 3.6 g
saturated fat: 0.8 g
cholesterol: 1.1 mg
sodium: 214.6 mg
fiber: 0.6 g
sugar: 1.6 g