Slow Cooker Pulled Pork from RED GOLD®
Our rub of brown sugar, salt and spices flavor the pork tenderloin overnight. In the morning all you do is add Crushed and Diced Tomatoes along with the pork to your slow cooker. Shred the sweet, yet savory pork and serve on sliders for a crowd or sandwich buns for the family.
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons fennel seed, crushed
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 (3 pound) pork tenderloin
- 1 (28 ounce) can RED GOLD® Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can RED GOLD® Diced Tomatoes
- 1. In a small bowl combine all the spices. Rub the pork with about 6 to 8 tablespoons of the dry mixture; reserve the rest. Wrap the pork with plastic and refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Place the pork, fat side up in a slow cooker. Add the crushed tomatoes and diced tomatoes. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- 3. Remove pork and shred with two forks. Add pan juices as needed to keep pork moist.