Tropical Kiwi Ice Pops
These are great on a summers day or on a whim, especially with lightly sweetened ice tea. They hold the taste of coconut and banana with flecks of pineapple and kiwi.
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 banana, chopped
- 1 cup chopped kiwi fruit
- 1. Stir coconut milk and sugar together in a bowl.
- 2. Pour coconut milk mixture into a blender. Add pineapple and banana; blend until smooth.
- 3. Pour blended mixture into ice pop molds. Press kiwi into the coconut mixture; freeze until solid, 8 hours to overnight.
serving: 6 servings
calories: 210.8 kcal
carbohydrates: 22.8 g
protein: 2 g
saturated fat: 12.4 g
sodium: 9.9 mg
fiber: 2.4 g
sugar: 16.7 g