Mushroom Cream Sauce With Shallots
This is one of my favorite sauce recipes. It is the best cream sauce you will ever have.
- 2 lobster mushrooms, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons water
- ⅓ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons grated Asiago cheese
- ½ shallot, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1. Place mushrooms in a nonstick skillet over medium heat; add water. Cook, stirring occasionally, until water is evaporated, about 5 minutes.
- 2. Whisk cream and flour into mushrooms until flour is incorporated. Add Asiago cheese, shallot, salt, and black pepper to mushroom mixture, stirring constantly. Cook and stir until sauce thickens, about 7 minutes.
serving: 3 servings
calories: 123.2 kcal
carbohydrates: 4.1 g
protein: 2.5 g
saturated fat: 6.9 g
cholesterol: 40.2 mg
sodium: 454.4 mg
fiber: 0.3 g
sugar: 0.5 g