Crunchy Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Snack Bites
Combine peanuts and chocolate chips for extra flavour and crunch in this Crunchy Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Snack Bites recipe. Simple and easy to make, this tasty recipe is sure to become a new family favourite.
- 1 cup large flake rolled oats
- ½ cup KRAFT Crunchy Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup salted peanuts, chopped
- ½ cup BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1. Mix together all ingredients in a medium bowl until blended. Refrigerate for 20 to 30 min.
- 2. Roll into 20 (1-inch) balls, using about 2 Tbsp. for each.
serving: 20 (1-inch) balls
calories: 216.7 kcal
carbohydrates: 23.8 g
protein: 5.3 g
saturated fat: 3.2 g
sodium: 102.6 mg
fiber: 2.3 g
sugar: 15.4 g