Creepy Crawly JIGGLERS
Kids will have as much fun making these Halloween 'spiders' as they will eating them.
- 1 ⅓ cups boiling water
- 1 (3 ounce) package JELL-O Brand Grape Flavor Gelatin
- 3 tablespoons JELL-O Brand Lime Flavor Gelatin
- 16 wooden skewers or coffee stirrers
- 16 blackberries
- 128 (1 1/2 inch) pieces black string licorice
- 8 red miniature candy-coated chocolate pieces, halved
- 1. Spray wells of plastic ice cube trays or mini muffin pans with cooking spray, set aside. Add boiling water to combined gelatin mixes in medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Pour into prepared ice cube trays or mini muffin pan cups. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- 2. Place one blackberry "head" and one gelatin "body" on each skewer. Decorate with licorice and candy.
serving: 16 servings
calories: 82.8 kcal
carbohydrates: 19.4 g
protein: 1.5 g
saturated fat: 0.1 g
cholesterol: 0.1 mg
sodium: 75.7 mg
fiber: 0.3 g
sugar: 15.5 g