Tender Onion Baked Chicken
Tender, tasty chicken breasts baked with butter, salt, pepper, and oniony seasoning. All ages like these - my 3 year old loves them! This can be served with mashed potatoes or with rice. Very tasty for the whole family.
- 10 chicken breast tenderloins or strips
- ¼ cup margarine, melted
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. Place chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Pour melted margarine over the chicken strips. Season with salt and pepper, and sprinkle with dry onion soup mix.
- 3. Bake 40 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
serving: 4 servings
calories: 270.1 kcal
carbohydrates: 4.5 g
protein: 32.3 g
saturated fat: 2.4 g
cholesterol: 79.8 mg
sodium: 1420.6 mg
fiber: 0.4 g
sugar: 0.5 g