Roasted Rainbow Carrots with Mushrooms and Potatoes
Delicious, filling, and possibly a new family favorite that makes a great side for anything. If you can't find rainbow carrots, regular carrots work, too, of course.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups baby potatoes, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 large rainbow carrots, sliced
- 1 pound cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1. Add oil, potatoes, and garlic in a saucepan over medium heat and cook, stirring constantly, until potatoes are nearly tender, about 15 minutes.
- 2. Add carrots and cook, stirring constantly, until carrots are tender, about 10 minutes. Add mushrooms, rosemary, chives, and salt. Cook until mushrooms are tender, stirring occasionally for about 20 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
serving: 4 servings
calories: 186.5 kcal
carbohydrates: 26.7 g
protein: 6.1 g
saturated fat: 1.1 g
sodium: 302.2 mg
fiber: 5.5 g
sugar: 6.8 g