My friend gave me this recipe, and I must say it's the best drink I have ever tried.
- 2 fluid ounces vanilla-flavored vodka
- 3 fluid ounces pineapple juice
- 1 splash sweetened lime juice (such as Rose's®)
- 3 miniature marshmallows, or to taste
- 1. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Pour vodka, pineapple juice, and lime juice over ice; cover and shake. Strain cocktail into a martini glass. Garnish with marshmallows.
serving: 1 cocktail
calories: 219.5 kcal
carbohydrates: 18.6 g
protein: 0.3 g
sodium: 6.2 mg
fiber: 0.2 g
sugar: 15.1 g