Slow Cooker Turkey and Dumplings
Great for that leftover turkey. Creamy comfort food on a cold day.
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 ½ cups chopped cooked turkey, or more to taste
- 1 cup chopped potatoes, or more to taste
- 1 cup chopped carrots, or more to taste
- ½ onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 pinch poultry seasoning
- ½ (10 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough (such as Pillsbury Grands!®), cut into squares
- 1. Mix cream of chicken soup, chicken broth, turkey, potatoes, carrots, onion, butter, garlic powder, and poultry seasoning together in a slow cooker.
- 2. Cook on High for 3 hours; stir. Arrange biscuits atop turkey mixture and cook until biscuits are cooked through, about 1 more hour.
serving: 4 servings
calories: 448.7 kcal
carbohydrates: 38.2 g
protein: 23.3 g
saturated fat: 8.2 g
cholesterol: 70.4 mg
sodium: 1961.3 mg
fiber: 2.3 g
sugar: 6.5 g