Ranch-Rubbed Carne Asada Tacos with Avocado Crema, Radish, and Lime
Ranch-rubbed grilled steak is the star of these mouthwatering carne asada tacos served with avocado crema, radish, and lime.
- 1 ¼ pounds flank steak
- 2 teaspoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix, plus more for seasoning crema
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- ½ (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 8 tortillas, warmed
- 4 small radishes, sliced thinly
- Lime wedges
- 1. Preheat a grill or pan over medium-high heat.
- 2. Rub the skirt or flank steak on all sides with the Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix and black pepper to taste. Place steak on the grill and cook for 4 to 5 minutes on each side for medium-rare. Let rest for at least 5 minutes. Slice thinly against the grain.
- 3. Put the sour cream, avocado, a pinch of seasoning mix, and lime juice into a blender or food processor. Puree until smooth.
- 4. Fill each tortilla with steak, and top with the avocado crema and radish slices. Serve with lime wedges.
serving: 8 tacos
calories: 424 kcal
carbohydrates: 36.4 g
protein: 22.8 g
saturated fat: 8.5 g
cholesterol: 56.5 mg
sodium: 101.6 mg
fiber: 8.6 g
sugar: 2.1 g