Cat Poop Cookies III
A realistic shocker of a cookie. These look like cat poop and are served in a tidy litter box setting. Mix and match the additions of chocolate or butterscotch chips, ramen noodles (roundworms), coconut (tapeworms), corn or peanuts depending on what effects you want to achieve.
- ½ cup honey
- ⅔ cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 (32 ounce) package wheat and barley nugget cereal (e.g. Grape-Nuts™)
- 1. In a medium bowl, heat honey in the microwave until bubbly, about 1 minute. Stir in the butter until melted. Beat in the egg and vanilla. Combine the wheat flour and cocoa; stir into the batter until well blended. Cover dough and chill in the freezer for 1 hour or several hours in the refrigerator.
- 2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Roll dough into small logs of random length and shape like poops. Roll the poops in the nugget cereal and place them 1 inch apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 3. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until firm. Serve in a disposable cat litter box on a bed of nugget cereal, with a cat litter scoop. I hear you get lovely effects by decorating the box and scoop with melted chocolate or pudding