Red Pepper Hummus Salad Dressing
I was at a loss for a healthy, tasty salad dressing, so I came up with this recipe. There's a lot of room to play around with this one.
- 1 cup prepared red pepper-flavored hummus
- ⅔ cup low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1. Whisk hummus, milk, ranch dressing mix, parsley flakes, and salt together in a bowl.
- 2. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled, at least 30 minutes.
serving: 4 servings
calories: 121 kcal
carbohydrates: 12.1 g
protein: 6 g
saturated fat: 1.1 g
cholesterol: 1.6 mg
sodium: 772.4 mg
fiber: 3.6 g
sugar: 0.1 g