Rice Paper Veggie Wraps
Vegetarian, light, and crunchy, with the option to add meat (chicken or shrimp are suggested). These wraps are also wheat-free and require no cooking! Eat right away or refrigerate. Pour desired dressing into a small bowl; serve alongside the wraps.
- 12 rice wrappers (8.5 inch diameter)
- 2 large beets, cut into matchsticks
- 4 carrots, shredded (preferably multicolored)
- 1 large ripe avocado, sliced
- 1 English cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 24 thin slices Parmesan cheese, sliced into strips
- 1 ½ cups kale
- 2 large radishes, cut into matchsticks
- 1 small bunch alfalfa sprouts
- 1 cup poppy seed salad dressing
- 1. Put warm water into a shallow pan large enough to fit a rice paper wrapper. Soak 1 wrapper until softened; carefully transfer to a large cutting board or plate.
- 2. Arrange a portion of beets, carrots, avocado, cucumber, Parmesan cheese, kale, radishes, and sprouts in the center of the wrapper with tips of vegetables extending above the top. Fold the bottom of the wrapper as far over the filling as possible. Fold in each side; place on a plate. Repeat with the remaining wrappers and vegetables.
- 3. Pour 1/4 cup salad dressing into a small bowl; serve alongside 3 wrappers.
serving: 12 wraps
calories: 852.9 kcal
carbohydrates: 61.5 g
protein: 29.9 g
saturated fat: 15.2 g
cholesterol: 74.1 mg
sodium: 1509.8 mg
fiber: 11.4 g
sugar: 27 g