Hot Maryland Crab Dip
This is a true Maryland recipe of hot crab dip, swooned over by many!
- cooking spray (such as Pam®)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- ¼ cup creamy salad dressing
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®), or to taste
- 2 cups fresh lump crabmeat, or more to taste
- ½ cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 2 small baguette loaves, sliced into about 4 to 5 pieces each
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a glass loaf pan with cooking spray.
- 2. Mix cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, and seafood seasoning together in a bowl. Gently fold crabmeat into cheese mixture; pour into the prepared loaf pan and top with Cheddar cheese.
- 3. Bake in the preheated oven until dip is bubbling, about 20 minutes. Toast baguette slices on oven rack during the last 5 minutes of baking the dip.
serving: 8 servings
calories: 409.2 kcal
carbohydrates: 35.4 g
protein: 17.7 g
saturated fat: 12.3 g
cholesterol: 74.8 mg
sodium: 748.4 mg
fiber: 1.4 g
sugar: 2.6 g