Lemon Pepper Chicken I
A simple, single-serving lunch or dinner. Chicken breasts sauteed with butter, fresh lemon juice and fresh ground black pepper. That's it - and that's enough for this tasty, tangy lemony peppery dish.
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper, divided
- 1 skinless, boneless chicken breast half
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1. Melt butter in a small skillet. Pepper the skillet with 1/2 tablespoon of the pepper, then lay the chicken breast onto the pepper. Squeeze fresh lemon juice onto the chicken, then season with the remaining pepper.
- 2. Saute chicken breast for about 5 to 7 minutes, then turn to the other side, squeeze lemon juice onto the other side and saute for another 5 to 7 minutes (or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear).
serving: 1 serving
calories: 221.6 kcal
carbohydrates: 5.5 g
protein: 28.1 g
saturated fat: 5.6 g
cholesterol: 89.9 mg
sodium: 137.3 mg
fiber: 1.8 g
sugar: 0.4 g