Apple Baked Beans
Don't let the title or ingredients scare you away from this recipe. These are the greatest baked beans I have ever had. This recipe came from my oldest daughter's sister-in-law's father. Great for BBQs. I never have any leftovers. I hope you like them and leave your feedback.
- 4 (16 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 Granny Smith apples - peeled, cored, and diced
- 1 ⅓ cups barbeque sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup raisins
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. Stir pork and beans, bacon, apples, barbeque sauce, brown sugar, and raisins together in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- 3. Bake in preheated oven for 90 minutes.