Blueberry and Banana Cream Cheese Pie
These pies freeze well; enjoy one now, and freeze the second pie for use later!
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch single crust pie
- 1. Press pecans into unbaked pie shells. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) until light brown.
- 2. Slice bananas into cooled crusts.
- 3. Cream sugar and cream cheese together. Add nondairy whipped topping to cream cheese mixture. Pour mixture over bananas in both pie pans.
- 4. Top pies with blueberries. Chill at least 4 hours before serving, or freeze for later use. Enjoy!
serving: 2 nine inch pies
calories: 352.9 kcal
carbohydrates: 46.3 g
protein: 2.8 g
saturated fat: 10.3 g
cholesterol: 15.4 mg
sodium: 111.5 mg
fiber: 2.3 g
sugar: 35.7 g