Art's Italian Stuffed Mushrooms
Art's Italian Potato Stuffed Mushrooms is chock full of our favorite Italian foods including Idahoan's Romano White Cheese Flavored Mashed Potatoes.
- 1 (4 ounce) package Idahoan® Italian Romano White Cheese Flavored Mashed Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes (if dried, rehydrate)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 12 large mushrooms
- ½ pound mild or hot Italian ground sausage, cooked
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Preheat over to 350 degrees F.
- 2. Prepare potatoes according to package directions.
- 3. Add sun-dried tomatoes.
- 4. Remove stems from clean mushrooms and stuff caps with cooked Italian sausage and top with a generous amount of the potato mixture.
- 5. Spread olive oil and minced garlic on bottom of walled cookie sheet or baking dish. Place mushrooms on top.
- 6. Sprinkle shredded Parmesan over the top of the mushrooms.
- 7. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
serving: 12 stuffed mushrooms
calories: 107.4 kcal
carbohydrates: 4 g
protein: 4.8 g
saturated fat: 2.4 g
cholesterol: 10.3 mg
sodium: 271.6 mg
fiber: 0.4 g
sugar: 0.7 g