Banana-Stuffed Crepes with Hazelnut Sauce
Crepes are known for being versatile, but this banana/nutella combination is to die for!
- 6 eggs
- 1 ¼ cups orange juice
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 10 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) container vanilla Greek yogurt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups confectioners' sugar
- ½ cup chocolate-hazelnut spread (such as Nutella®)
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- cooking spray
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1. Combine eggs, orange juice, white sugar sugar, and salt in a blender. Add flour 3 tablespoons at a time; blend until all flour is mixed in. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to allow air bubbles to settle.
- 2. Beat cream cheese, yogurt, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Add confectioners' sugar a little at a time until blended.
- 3. Mix chocolate-hazelnut spread, milk, and butter together in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave until combined and smooth, about 1 minute.
- 4. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat; spray with cooking spray. Pour enough batter into the skillet to cover the bottom; keep crepes thin. Cook until firm enough to flip, 2 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook 10 to 20 seconds more. Remove from pan. Repeat with remaining batter.
- 5. Place a crepe on a plate. Spread filling down the middle and layer banana slices on top. Fold crepe in thirds over the filling; pour hazelnut sauce over the crepe in a zigzag fashion.
serving: 6 crepes
calories: 595.1 kcal
carbohydrates: 73.3 g
protein: 15.4 g
saturated fat: 12.8 g
cholesterol: 236.7 mg
sodium: 326.7 mg
fiber: 1.5 g
sugar: 55.4 g