PHILLY Cheesecake Brownies
Cheesecake batter made with light cream cheese is swirled into a brownie base to make a rich tasting marbled chocolate treat.
- 1 (440 gram) package brownie mix
- ½ cup applesauce
- 3 egg whites, divided
- ¼ cup water
- 1 (250 g) package PHILADELPHIA Light Brick Cream Cheese Spread, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup flour
- 1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2. Mix brownie mix, applesauce, 2 egg whites and water until well blended. Pour into 13x9-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- 3. Beat cream cheese spread, sugar, flour and remaining egg white with mixer until well blended; spoon over brownie batter. Swirl gently with knife.
- 4. Bake 28 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.) Cool completely.
serving: 18 cheesecake brownies
calories: 169.9 kcal
carbohydrates: 27.3 g
protein: 3.1 g
saturated fat: 2.1 g
cholesterol: 6.5 mg
sodium: 148.7 mg
fiber: 0.9 g
sugar: 6.3 g