Shrimp Scampi Bake
Easy version of this classic with the wonderful 'zip' of Dijon-style mustard.
- 1 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 pounds medium raw shrimp, shelled, deveined, with tails attached
- 1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- 2. In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the butter, mustard, lemon juice, garlic, and parsley. When the butter melts completely, remove from heat.
- 3. Arrange shrimp in a shallow baking dish. Pour the butter mixture over the shrimp.
- 4. Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until the shrimp are pink and opaque.
serving: 6 servings
calories: 420.1 kcal
carbohydrates: 1.8 g
protein: 30 g
saturated fat: 19.4 g
cholesterol: 320.5 mg
sodium: 681.2 mg
fiber: 0.1 g
sugar: 0.1 g