Ready Pasta Rotini with Broccoli and Cheese
Get dinner on the table in five minutes with this quick and easy Ready Pasta rotini featuring broccoli and a sprinkle of Parmigiano-Reggiano.
- 1 pouch Barilla® Ready Pasta Rotini
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1. Place thawed broccoli in a bowl with oil, salt, and pepper and cook in the microwave for two minutes.
- 2. Tear corner of Ready Pasta pouch to vent. Heat in the microwave for one minute.
- 3. Toss pasta and cooked broccoli in a bowl and top with cheese.
serving: 2 servings
calories: 372.5 kcal
carbohydrates: 45.8 g
protein: 11.1 g
saturated fat: 2.8 g
cholesterol: 4.4 mg
sodium: 381.8 mg
fiber: 4.3 g
sugar: 3.1 g