Pork Tenderloin with Low Fat Romesco Sauce
Sliced seasoned pork tenderloin is served with a tomato and red pepper romesco sauce.
- 1 Smithfield® Peppercorn & Garlic Seasoned Pork Tenderloin
- ¼ cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1 ½ slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 2 large tomatoes, roasted
- ½ (15 ounce) jar roasted red peppers
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper, or to taste
- Salt, to taste
- 1. Roast tenderloin in oven at 425 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes until internal temperature reaches 150 degrees F.
- 2. Grind almonds and bread in blender until fine. Add tomatoes and red peppers; blend until smooth.
- 3. Stir in remaining ingredients. Serve at room temperature over sliced tenderloin.
serving: 5 servings
calories: 185.1 kcal
carbohydrates: 14.1 g
protein: 21.5 g
saturated fat: 0.8 g
cholesterol: 52.3 mg
sodium: 410.6 mg
fiber: 3.7 g
sugar: 3.7 g