Sarah's Incredible Turkey Chili
Take your chili to the next level with this quick-to-make savory turkey chili. You can top the chili with sour cream or grated cheese if you like.
- 1 pound Italian seasoned ground turkey
- ¾ cup diced onion
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can fire-roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (5.6 ounce) package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice
- 2 ¾ cups water
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1. Brown turkey over medium heat in a heavy pot, stirring frequently and breaking up turkey. Cook until brown, about 8 minutes.
- 2. Raise heat to medium-high and add onions. Cook until onions are browned and caramelized, about 4 minutes. Add the fire roasted tomatoes. Stir to combine. Add the Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice, water, chili powder, cumin, and coriander. Stir to combine.
- 3. Bring chili to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer until flavors have blended, about 8 minutes.
serving: 6 servings
calories: 239.5 kcal
carbohydrates: 13.4 g
protein: 18.4 g
saturated fat: 1.5 g
cholesterol: 55.8 mg
sodium: 240.4 mg
fiber: 4.6 g
sugar: 2.6 g