Chocolate Coffee Oatmeal
Get a little pep in your step by starting your day with this chocolate coffee oatmeal! Oatmeal is a simple go-to breakfast idea, it only takes a few minutes to make, it's very filling, and it's pretty foolproof. Well, we think you should take your oatmeal to the next level by adding Koffee Kult Coffee to your oatmeal instead of water. This oatmeal is so easy to make and it's full of caffeine. Enjoy with the toppings of your choice.
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ¾ cup freshly brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, or more to taste
- 1. Combine oats and chia seeds in a microwave-safe bowl. Stir in coffee. Let stand for 2 minutes.
- 2. Cook oats in the microwave until tender, about 2 minutes. Stir in milk, cocoa powder, and maple syrup.