Spinach and Artichoke Dip-Stuffed Crescent Rolls
Flaky, buttery crescent rolls stuffed with favorite spinach and artichoke dip and oozing melted feta and whipped yummy cream cheese.
- 3 cups chopped fresh spinach leaves
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 3 (8 ounce) tubes refrigerated butter-flavored crescent rolls
- ½ cup fine Italian bread crumbs
- 1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- 2. Mix spinach, artichoke hearts, cream cheese, mayonnaise, feta cheese, Parmesan cheese, and garlic together in a large bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- 3. Remove rolls from each can and separate into 8 triangles for a total of 24. Place a heaping tablespoon spinach-cream cheese mixture on the wide end of each triangle. Roll up each triangle, starting at the wide end; fold the ends underneath and dredge in bread crumbs to coat. Place seam-side down on the prepared baking sheet.
- 4. Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Serve hot.
serving: 24 rolls
calories: 177.3 kcal
carbohydrates: 14.6 g
protein: 3.8 g
saturated fat: 3.8 g
cholesterol: 12.5 mg
sodium: 388.9 mg
fiber: 0.5 g
sugar: 2.7 g