Air Fryer Egg Rolls
Avoid frying by cooking these Southwestern egg rolls in an air fryer and achieving the same crispiness!
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (13.5 ounce) can spinach, drained
- 1 ½ cups shredded jalapeno Jack cheese
- 1 cup sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles, drained
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (16 ounce) package egg roll wrappers
- cooking spray
- 1. Mix corn, beans, spinach, jalapeno Jack cheese, Cheddar cheese, green chiles, green onions, salt, cumin, and chili powder together in a large bowl for the filling.
- 2. Lay an egg roll wrapper at an angle. Use your finger to lightly moisten all 4 edges with water. Place about 1/4 cup of the filling in the center of the wrapper. Fold 1 corner over filling and tuck in the sides to form a roll. Repeat with remaining wrappers and mist each egg roll with cooking spray.
- 3. Preheat an air fryer to 390 degrees F (199 degrees C). Place egg rolls in the basket, making sure they are not touching; cook in batches if necessary. Fry for 8 minutes; flip and cook until skins are crispy, about 4 minutes more.
serving: 16 egg rolls
calories: 216.4 kcal
carbohydrates: 27 g
protein: 10.6 g
saturated fat: 4.2 g
cholesterol: 24.8 mg
sodium: 627.9 mg
fiber: 3.7 g
sugar: 1.2 g