Party Size Potato Chip Chicken Bake
Twenty pounds of chicken breast and plenty of celery, toasted almonds, lemon juice, cheddar cheese and potato chips - of course - make this a hearty size party pleaser of a casserole!
- 20 pounds cooked chicken breast - cut into bite size pieces
- 5 pounds celery, chopped
- 4 bunches green onion, diced
- 3 cups slivered, toasted almonds
- 1 gallon mayonnaise
- 2 cups fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 cups crushed potato chip crumbs
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and lightly grease two 9x13 inch baking dishes.
- 2. In a large bowl combine the chicken, celery, green onion and almonds; mix well. In a separate large bowl mix together mayonnaise and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper to taste. Combine the two mixtures and blend all together.
- 3. Spread potato chips in the bottom of the prepared baking dishes, then spread 1/2 of chicken mixture in each dish.
- 4. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 35 to 45 minutes, or until bubbly. Top with remaining potato chip crumbs and cheese and bake for another 5 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
serving: 50 servings
calories: 942.2 kcal
carbohydrates: 11.6 g
protein: 61.8 g
saturated fat: 13.4 g
cholesterol: 190.6 mg
sodium: 672.3 mg
fiber: 2.3 g
sugar: 2.2 g