Keto Cocoa Mug Cake
This keto cocoa mug cake is like a massive chocolate cup just waiting for you to take a bite. This rich keto-friendly, gluten-free, and dairy-free treat will be sure to become a staple in your home.
- 6 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons low-calorie natural sweetener (such as Swerve®)
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1. Mix together almond flour, cocoa powder, sweetener, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl.
- 2. Beat eggs in a bowl using an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Slowly add melted coconut oil and beaten eggs to the almond flour mixture, whisking everything together with a fork.
- 3. Lightly grease 2 microwave-safe mugs. Pour batter into mugs, leaving at least 1 inch of empty space at the top so the cakes can rise.
- 4. Microwave on high power for 1 minute. Test cakes for doneness. Continue cooking in 10 second-intervals, if necessary, until cakes are cooked through and not runny in the middle.
serving: 2 servings
calories: 337.8 kcal
carbohydrates: 8.6 g
protein: 12.3 g
saturated fat: 14.7 g
cholesterol: 186 mg
sodium: 338.4 mg
fiber: 4.3 g
sugar: 1.3 g