Easy Weeknight Creamy Chicken Alfredo
Enjoy this chicken recipe made with Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy Parmesan basil cooking sauce and pasta--perfect for a weeknight dinner, and ready in 20 minutes.
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1 (20 ounce) package boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 (9 ounce) pouch Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy Parmesan basil cooking sauce
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup whipping cream or half-and-half
- 1. Cook and drain fettuccine as directed on package.
- 2. In 12-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Cook 5 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently, until chicken is no longer pink in center. Add butter and garlic; cook until garlic is softened. Stir in cooking sauce, Parmesan cheese and cream. Simmer 5 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until well blended.
- 3. Serve over fettuccine.
serving: 4 servings
calories: 504.6 kcal
carbohydrates: 46.1 g
protein: 40.8 g
saturated fat: 7.2 g
cholesterol: 102.3 mg
sodium: 444.2 mg
fiber: 2.5 g
sugar: 0.9 g