Spicy Kielbasa Dip
Put this in front of the guys during the next game and watch it disappear! It's easy to control the heat by removing the seeds and ribs (the whitish membrane inside the pepper) before dicing to result in a dip that is mild, medium, or hot and spicy, to suit your taste. For a mild dip, remove all seeds and ribs. For a very spicy dip, leave all the seeds and ribs intact. Serve with sliced sourdough baguettes.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 7 ounces fully cooked kielbasa sausage, diced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- ½ cup shredded Italian 6-cheese blend (such as Sargento® Chef Blends®)
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2. Fold cream cheese, mayonnaise, sausage, green onions, Italian cheese blend, jalapeno pepper, and garlic powder together in a bowl until evenly mixed; transfer to a small baking dish.
- 3. Bake in preheated oven until hot and bubbling, 15 to 20 minutes.