Quick and Easy Mexican Breakfast Tacos
This quick and easy meal makes a great (vegetarian) breakfast or lunch!
- cooking spray
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 green onions, diced
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic salt
- ⅛ teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 4 (9 inch) tortillas whole wheat tortillas
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 2 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- 1. Spray a large skillet with cooking spray; warm over medium-high heat. Whisk eggs together in a bowl. Pour into the skillet. Add spinach, green onions, garlic salt, and Cajun seasoning. Cook and stir until eggs are nearly set, about 5 minutes.
- 2. Pour black beans into a small pot over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- 3. Sprinkle Mexican cheese blend over tortillas. Place tortillas on microwave-safe plates or paper towels. Microwave 2 tortillas at a time, about 30 minute seconds. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- 4. Divide egg mixture and beans over the center of the tortillas. Top with salsa and sour cream.
serving: 4 tacos
calories: 436.1 kcal
carbohydrates: 55.1 g
protein: 26.6 g
saturated fat: 9.3 g
cholesterol: 219.6 mg
sodium: 1168.3 mg
fiber: 11.4 g
sugar: 1.7 g