English Toffee Cheesecake from EAGLE BRAND®
Creamy classic cheesecake has English toffee bits throughout, and is served with caramel topping.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) package English toffee bits, divided
- 2 teaspoons Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 (12.25 ounce) jar Smucker's® Caramel Flavored Topping
- ⅓ cup milk chocolate toffee bits
- 1. HEAT oven to 325 degrees F. Stir graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter in medium bowl until evenly moistened. Press into bottom and halfway up sides of 9-inch springform pan.
- 2. BEAT cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla until blended.
- 3. STIR English toffee bits and flour in medium bowl to coat toffee bits. Stir 1 cup into cheesecake mixture. Pour into prepared crust. Sprinkle remaining English toffee bits evenly over cheesecake.
- 4. BAKE 60 minutes or until almost set in center. Cool on wire rack 1 hour. Chill several hours or overnight. Drizzle individual servings with caramel topping. Sprinkle lightly with milk chocolate toffee bits, if desired.
serving: 12 servings
calories: 617.5 kcal
carbohydrates: 45.4 g
protein: 8.3 g
saturated fat: 22.1 g
cholesterol: 147.9 mg
sodium: 448.1 mg
fiber: 0.4 g
sugar: 30.1 g