Grilled Potatoes in Foil
Grilled potatoes in foil are a great side dish to any grilled meat. Easy to fix and cooks while your meat does.
- aluminum foil
- 1 ½ tablespoons butter
- 6 medium unpeeled potatoes, washed and cut into thick slices
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into long strips
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat; close cover. Lay out three 18-inch long pieces of aluminum foil on a work surface, dull side facing up.
- 2. Smear 1/2 tablespoon butter in the middle of the first piece of foil. Add 1/3 of the potato slices, onion, and bell pepper. Sprinkle with 1/3 of the garlic powder; season with salt and pepper. Fold up the edges of the foil over the vegetables to create an almost leak-proof packet, making sure to seal the edges. Repeat with last 2 pieces of foil and the remaining ingredients to make 2 more packets.
- 3. Reduce the heat of the grill to medium. Place foil packets on the grate; cook until potatoes are tender, 20 to 30 minutes.
serving: 6 servings
calories: 211.6 kcal
carbohydrates: 42.3 g
protein: 5.1 g
saturated fat: 1.9 g
cholesterol: 7.6 mg
sodium: 61.4 mg
fiber: 5.8 g
sugar: 4 g