Scrambled Eggs, Cheese, and Avocado Tortilla Bowl
Scrambled eggs and cheese topped with sea salt-dusted avocados all in a tortilla shell bowl. Paprika and salsa optional. Yummy protein-packed breakfast! Easy to change to ingredients for your health and taste preferences.
- 1 (10 inch) soft flour tortilla
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon milk
- ½ teaspoon butter
- ¼ cup shredded Mexican cheese blend, or more to taste
- ½ avocado - peeled, pitted, and diced
- ¼ cup salsa, or to taste
- 1 pinch paprika, or to taste
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Press tortilla into a tortilla shell mold or oven-proof bowl.
- 2. Whisk eggs, milk, and butter together in a microwave-safe bowl. Stir in Mexican cheese blend.
- 3. Bake tortilla in the preheated oven until crispy and brown, 5 to 7 minutes. Cool slightly before transferring from mold to serving dish, about 2 minutes.
- 4. Cook egg mixture in the microwave until set, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Remove egg mixture from the microwave and stir gently with a fork. Cook in the microwave until fully set, about 30 seconds more.
- 5. Place cooked eggs in tortilla bowl; top with avocado, salsa, paprika, and salt.
serving: 1 large bowl
calories: 689.8 kcal
carbohydrates: 51 g
protein: 29.1 g
saturated fat: 15.4 g
cholesterol: 409.7 mg
sodium: 1574.1 mg
fiber: 10.3 g
sugar: 4.9 g