Cheeseburger Meatloaf with Mushroom Sauce
This meatloaf is so yummy! The sauce is what makes it! Enjoy!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup crushed buttery round crackers (such as Ritz®)
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 ½ cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. Mix ground beef, onion, bell pepper, 1 cup Cheddar cheese, Worcestershire sauce, sour cream, and crackers together in a bowl. Place mixture on a baking dish and shape into a loaf.
- 3. Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, 35 to 40 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- 4. Heat the cream of mushroom soup, milk, and 1 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese in a saucepan over medium heat until the cheese has melted, about 10 minutes. Pour sauce over the meatloaf before serving.
serving: 8 servings
calories: 489.6 kcal
carbohydrates: 24.4 g
protein: 21.8 g
saturated fat: 15 g
cholesterol: 79.9 mg
sodium: 807.9 mg
fiber: 1 g
sugar: 5.2 g