Ginger Fruit Smoothie
This highly nutritious smoothie is loaded with minerals and vitamins from apples, pears, grapes, and berries. The fresh ginger gives this tasty beverage a spicy kick that is out of this world! Add more or less water, according to preference for desired texture. You can use a pear instead of the apple, and sparkling water instead of still water.
- 1 cup water, or more as needed
- ¼ cup frozen blueberries
- ¼ cup seedless green grapes
- ½ green apple, cored and chopped
- 3 frozen strawberries, or more to taste
- 1 (1 inch) piece peeled fresh ginger, cut into thirds
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1. Blend water, blueberries, grapes, apple, strawberries, ginger, and agave nectar together in a blender until thick and slushy.