Mustard Green and Pomegranate Salad
I love this salad with mustard greens. It is also good topped with crumbled bacon and a sliced chicken breast for a complete meal.
- 1 bunch mustard greens, stemmed and chopped
- 6 medium radishes, sliced
- 4 medium green onions, thinly sliced, or more to taste
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1. Toss mustard greens, radishes, and green onions together in a large bowl. Top with pomegranate seeds.
- 2. Whisk olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, and sugar together with a fork or whisk and pour over salad.
serving: 4 servings
calories: 195 kcal
carbohydrates: 10.4 g
protein: 2.4 g
saturated fat: 2.4 g
sodium: 23.5 mg
fiber: 2.9 g
sugar: 5.2 g